'Next' link missing from month view

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO 'Next' link missing from month view

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

The ‘next’ link disappears from the month view several months out (see it missing from the August page view here: https://mannionmiddleschool.com/events/2018-08/) and after May on this different site: https://www.sigdd.com/dev/mannion/events/2018-05/). We’ve seen other event posts that archived events aren’t appearing, so perhaps this is the same issue? The pages are there when we enter the URL directly — our users just can’t navigate to them via a ‘Next’ link like normal. We updated the Events Calendar (free version) this past weekend, but can’t say for certain that this is when the problem began. We have turned off all plugins excepts Events Calendar (free and pro) to rule out a plugin conflict, but the problem remains. We did installed the Twenty Seventeen theme and try this one (on the dev site at SigDD.com) to rule out a theme problem, but the problem still remains. Can you assist? Thanks!

Update – I’ve determined that if I add events to the calendar further down the road, I can get the Next link to show up. So I was able to see the Next link on September’s page if I have an event in September. This isn’t the case in prior months though — there is a blue status bar at the top of those pages that say there are no events to view. I can get around this by adding Christmas Day or something in December 2019 – but I’ll keep this ticket open so you can see if this really is a glitch to be addressed? Thanks!

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Thanks for emailing support. Can you also try testing for conflicts with your theme and other plugins? If you would prefer not to do this on your live site, WP Staging will let you create a quick copy of your live site that you can use for testing. Let me know what you find!

Thanks,
    Brendan

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘'Next' link missing from month view’ is closed to new replies.