Next events in list view doesn't work for logged in users

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Next events in list view doesn't work for logged in users

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    raindance
    Participant

When a user is logged in and clicks “Next Events” on the upcoming events page in list view only the first event displays. If you then refresh the page all the events show as they should. This does not happen for users who aren’t logged in.

I’ve just checked it with the Twenty Fourteen theme and it seems to work fine so I guess it’s a theme conflict.

Any idea why this might be happening? Any guidance much appreciated.

Christian

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for using our plugins. Sorry for the issues you are having.

So when a logged in user clicks next events in the list view only one new event shows, correct?

If that is the case and at least one event is being pulled it does not sound like a javascript conflict, but maybe a php conflict.

I would turn on the WordPress Debug to see if you can narrow down the issue.

Please follow the steps in the WordPress Debug Codex in the Example wp-config.php for Debugging section:

http://codex.wordpress.org/Debugging_in_WordPress

Please place that coding and load the list view and click next events a couple times to reproduce the error and then check the error log and see if there are any errors.

Let me know what you find out and we maybe to help from there if it is a Event Calendar issue.

Thanks

raindance
    Participant

Seems like this was my fault. I’d forgotten I’d created a custom template for that page that changes the event cost for logged in users. Obviously something about the way I had done it was upsetting it.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Next events in list view doesn't work for logged in users’ is closed to new replies.