Next events gives an error in Photo events calendar

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Next events gives an error in Photo events calendar

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    David Perez
    Participant

Hello, I’m having a problem with the events calendar in Photo view. When I click next events, it gives this javascript error:

tribe-events-photo-view.min.js?ver=4.4.18:1 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘length’ of undefined
    at g (tribe-events-photo-view.min.js?ver=4.4.18:1)
    at tribe-events-photo-view.min.js?ver=4.4.18:1
    at Object.pre_ajax (tribe-events-pro.min.js?ver=4.4.18:1)
    at HTMLAnchorElement.<anonymous> (tribe-events-photo-view.min.js?ver=4.4.18:1)
    at HTMLDivElement.dispatch (jquery.min.js:3)
    at HTMLDivElement.r.handle (jquery.min.js:3)

Victor
    Keymaster

Hola David!

Thanks for reaching out! Let me help you with that.

I’m not able to see the console error in your site’s main events page in photo view. Did you manage to solve the issue?

Are you getting that error when you perform a certain action? Let me know about it so I can try to replicate the issue and find the source of it.

Thanks,
    Victor

David Perez
    Participant

It’s in Agenda / Siguentes eventos. It’s still there…

Victor
    Keymaster

Hola David!

Thanks for clearing that out. I’m sorry I missed that. It seems that the error occurs after the first time of using the pagination.

I tried reproducing this error in my own installation but failed to do so.

I see you have tried the following:

• Deactivated all other plugins? Yes
    • Switched to a default theme? Yes

Did you happen to notice a difference when deactivating all other plugins or switching to a default WordPress theme, like Twenty Seventeen? What happens if you try deactivating all plugins and switching to the Twenty Seventeen theme together? Do you notice a difference then?

If you see no difference in those conditions, then we’ll need to do some deeper troubleshooting

Please let me know about it.

Thanks,
    Victor

David Perez
    Participant

Hello, My colleage have hard coded the js tribe-events-photo-view.min.js in order to solve my issue. Please check it and see if you can add it to the plugin.
    Regards.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi David!

Thanks for following up with this.

It’s good to know you could solve the issue.

The tribe-events-photo-view.min.js file should always be in the photo view by default. If you hardcoded the script and it now works as expected, this could mean that the script was not there before, which indicates something was not working properly.

I could not reproduce the issue you were having on my end, so it could have been something specific to your site, that’s why we need you to test for conflicts so we can narrow the problem down and find the source of the issue.

If you want to keep searching for the root source of this conflict, please let me know if you could make the photo view work by having only our plugins activated and using a default theme.

Let me know if there is anything else I can do for you.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Next events gives an error in Photo events calendar’ is closed to new replies.