“Next” and “Previous”-month links won't work

Home Forums Ticket Products Community Tickets “Next” and “Previous”-month links won't work

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Christian
    Participant

Hi Team,

the “next” an “prev” month buttons do not work any more. When i go to a previous month via the search-bar on the top of the site and press the “next month” button i will jump always to the current month. A change of the standard theme has no effect.
    Here is the site:
    https://realschule-im-ghz.de/

Could you help here? Many thanks for your efforts!
    Kind regards
    Christian

Geoff B.

Good evening Christian and welcome back!

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We are sorry to hear about the month view navigation not working properly on your site. Yikes!
    I would love to help you with this topic.

One thing I did notice in your example is that if you refresh the page after clicking on the prev button, the correct month does display.

This looks a lot like a caching issue.

I am not sure if you have caching features associated with your host, but it looks like you have the Events Calendar’s cache activated.

Would you mind trying to uncheck the Enable the Month View Cache option under Events -> Settings -> Display?

Let me know how that goes.

Best regards,
    Geoff B.

Christian
    Participant

Hi Geoff, thank you for your quick reply, but to enable the month View Cache option has no effect. I also delete all caching tools at the site, but the same here. It would be very nice if you could help me further!

Kind regards
    Christian

Christian
    Participant

To let you know: I installed an older version of Event Calender and it works fine again. Kind regards Christian

Geoff B.

Hey Christian,

Well played doing a downgrade! I am super stoked that fixed things.

That said, we would like you to be able to upgrade at some point!

Could you please send me a copy of the latest version of your WordPress theme / child theme via a link to a .zip file link (stored Dropbox or Google Drive) so that I can run some tests on my end ? I recommend a private reply for that purpose.

Please ensure you are using the latest files as found on your actual website.
    This way I will get access to any updates or customizations you might have made.

Have a good weekend,

Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘“Next” and “Previous”-month links won't work’ is closed to new replies.