Next and Previous Month Links Not Working

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Next and Previous Month Links Not Working

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Sean
    Participant

The Next and Previous Month Links are Not Working – I get a spinning icon when clicked, https://hollyhillvitamins.com/events/. I disabled all plugins and that did not resolve the issue. I set the theme to twentyfifteen, and that fixed the issue. Please advise on how I can make this work with our currently active theme.

Geoff B.

Good evening Ray and welcome to the Events Calendar Support forum!

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We are sorry to hear about the next and previous links not working nicely with your theme.
    I would love to help you with this topic.

Could you please send me a copy of the latest version of your WordPress theme / child theme via a link to a .zip file link (stored Dropbox or Google Drive) so that I can run some tests on my end ? I recommend a private reply for that purpose.

Please ensure you are using the latest files as found on your actual website.
    This way I will get access to any updates or customizations you might have made.

Hang in there!

Geoff B.

Sean
    Participant

This reply is private.

Geoff B.

Good evening Ray,

Thank you for the theme files.
    From what I can gather, there are a couple of lines I would recommend tweaking in the functions.php file of your theme.

1. Lines 3-5 Tribe__Admin__Notice__Archive_Slug_Conflict are using deprecated functions. You can remove them.
    2. <b>Deprecated</b>: mysql_escape_string(): This function is deprecated; use mysql_real_escape_string() instead. in <b>/wp-content/themes/wp_glory/functions.php</b> on line <b>62</b>. You can simply update the function

Additionally, I am noticing that your PHP max execution time is set to -1. A more typical value is 30 or 300. Please contact your web host to help you out with that.

Finally, temporarily can you undo all of your WordPress caching plugin’s settings ?

Let me know how that goes.

Best regards,
    Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Next and Previous Month Links Not Working’ is closed to new replies.