Next and Previous events stopped after upgrading to Events Pro

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Next and Previous events stopped after upgrading to Events Pro

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    brokelyn
    Participant

After upgrading to Events Pro and Community Events, there seems to be a JavaScript error preventing any Ajax functions and JS function from working. The most noticeable is the loss of functionality to go to the next page of events since it’s an Ajax load.

This worked fine before upgrading the plugins. Thanks for your help.

The Errors we’re seeing the JS console is
    Uncaught TypeError: Cannot set property ‘en’ of undefined from tribe-events.in.js?ver-3.5.1:7

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘pro_tooltips’ of undefined tribe-events-pro.min.js?ver=3.5.2:9

Casey
    Participant

brokelyn,
    Thanks for getting in touch and sorry to hear you’re having trouble here, but hopefully I can help. Can you try temporarily reverting to the default 2013 theme to see if this issue persists? I suspect that this is a conflict with your theme, but just want to narrow it down a bit before troubleshooting further.

If you’re still experiencing this issue after that, could you try deactivating all other plugins to see if that resolves the issue? If so, then try reactivating them one-by-one to determine if another plugin is the culprit.

Give those troubleshooting steps a try and let me know what you discover. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

brokelyn
    Participant

Thanks for your help Casey. The issue looked to be caused by an outdated plugin, which no longer works w/ updated tri.be calendar plugins: http://www.microkid.net/wordpress/related-posts/

Casey
    Participant

Thanks for confirming that this got you sorted. Since it looks like you’re all set, I’m going to mark this thread “Answered” and close it out.

Feel free to start another thread if you have further questions.

Thanks! 🙂

Cheers,
    Casey

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Next and Previous events stopped after upgrading to Events Pro’ is closed to new replies.