Newly purchased Event Pro Key is not working

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Newly purchased Event Pro Key is not working

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Maria Gagnon-Markucki

When I try to update the Events Pro Calendar, I get an error message that the key that I just purchased in July is not valid. Please advise. [removed]

Caroline

Hi Maria,

Thanks for reaching out, and I’m so sorry for the trouble here! On reviewing the license keys on your account with us, it appears that your license key ending in 1853 was purchased on July 11, 2016 and expired on the same date last month. If you’d like to renew this license key, you can do so right from your TheEventsCalendar.com account. This Knowledgebase article provides some more information on our renewal process–feel free to give it a look over, and let us know if you should have any questions that aren’t answered there! 🙂

If you have recently renewed this key and aren’t seeing this renewal reflected on your account, we’d be glad to investigate further. Please email us with a copy of your license key and the order number for your renewal purchase, and we’ll follow up as soon as possible! (When viewing the contact page linked below, please select the option “Help accessing my account” from the drop-down menu to display the full email form.)

https://theeventscalendar.com/contact/

Thanks again, and please don’t hesitate to follow up if there’s anything else that we can do for you!

Maria

Caroline,

Thank you for your help. I tried to update the Events Calendar Pro and received this message:

“An error occurred while updating The Events Calendar PRO: Update package not available.” When I return to the Dashboard the update notification stating that it needs to be updated reappears. Can you tell me what I can do to get this updated?

I look forward to hearing from you!

Caroline

Hi Maria,

Thanks for following up! Updates for premium plugins can only be installed through WordPress if an active license key is currently in place for the product you’re attempting to update. Please double-check that you’ve completed a renewal purchase for your license key ending up 1853, then check the license key and try installing the update again!

If you should continue to experience issues after that, we’d be glad to assist over in email. Please email us with a copy of your license key and the order number for your renewal purchase, and we’ll follow up as soon as possible! (When viewing the contact page linked below, please select the option “Help accessing my account” from the drop-down menu to display the full email form.)

Contact

Thanks again, and let me know if you should have any other questions or concerns here! 🙂

Maria

Caroline,

I am still getting an error message when I try to update our Events Pro calendar-it still isn’t accepting the license key code that I purchasd on July 17, ending in 1853 (order#1322091). You had recommended changing the account over to the Jilisa@ e-mail, and I agreed that would be great. Were you able to complete the conversion? This add-on has not properly worked for over a month, and that has been a big problem for us, as our patrons rely on it to understand what programs we have to offer. Any help you can give me is much appreciated. I need this resolved this week before school starts.

Caroline

Hi Maria,

Thanks for reaching out. This issue was resolved earlier this month via email when a new license key was generated for this renewal on your [email protected] account. Please ensure that you’ve entered this new license key in place of your existing one on your WordPress site. You can find the license key field for Events Calendar PRO by logging in to your site’s backend and navigating to Events > Settings > License Keys from your WordPress sidebar. Once you’ve entered this new license key in place of the old one and saved your changes, you should have regular access to plugin updates once again.

I hope that helps! If you should have any other questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to continue the conversation with us over in email–we’d be more than glad to assist further. Cheers, and thanks again!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Newly purchased Event Pro Key is not working’ is closed to new replies.