Newly created tickets have 0 available

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Newly created tickets have 0 available

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Greg Perham
    Participant

Unbelievable.

Hi Greg,

Thanks for reaching out again!

I’m sorry to hear that you are experiencing an issue with our plugin.  Can you take a screenshot of what that ticket looks like on the backend, so that I can try to replicate things on my end?

It appears that you have already tried this with a bare WordPress install, is that correct?

Is this on a live or local site?  Do you have a link to your events that I could take a look at?

Can you please enable WP_DEBUG and WP_DEBUG_LOG and share any debug messages you see?

Let me know if you have any other questions in the meantime!

Thanks,

Jaime

Greg Perham
    Participant

Debug is always on in my local environment, and there haven’t been any error messages in the log. In this case, I deleted the ticket and the event and recreated both. I’ll mark this resolved for now, but I hope the forum software gets fixed so that it allows issues to be reopened when there’s new information to be added. 😉
    (I know that’ll never happen, so I’ll have to create a new ticket next time I experience it, making it more difficult to keep things straight. Just another pain point in using TEC.)

Thanks for your feedback, you are welcome back in our support forums any time!

Since you marked this thread as Resolved, I am going to close this thread.

Have a great week!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Newly created tickets have 0 available’ is closed to new replies.