New venue missing address info after facebook import

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator New venue missing address info after facebook import

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    jonwalker72
    Participant

After importing facebook events, only the venue name is stored. No address information is showing up. The geo map is showing a marker in the correct location though…

Barry

I’m sorry you’re hitting difficulties here: can you confirm if imported events are set to save as drafts (or pending review)?

jonwalker72
    Participant

yes, as pending review

Barry

OK – thanks for confirming.

In that case this is almost certainly a known bug and we’ve actually got a fix in the works which should be delivered as part of our very next maintenance release. If you can hold on a little longer (I can’t give an exact number of days, but it shouldn’t be too long) a fix will be with you shortly 🙂

Leah

Hi there,

I just wanted to let you know that we have been working diligently on a fix for this issue. Our next release will be available soon and should correct this problem. Please keep an eye on your Plugins and Updates pages for a version update. If you are still having problems after updating, please start a new thread with the details and we can assist you.

Best,
    Leah

jonwalker72
    Participant

Sounds good. Thanks!

Barry

No problem!

jamessavino1
    Participant

Looking forward for this update too, missing venue address and also photos to add on to the issue.

Thanks!

Barry

Hi! It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. If we can help with anything else, though, please don’t hesitate to create new threads as needed. Thanks!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘New venue missing address info after facebook import’ is closed to new replies.