New user: few questions

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events New user: few questions

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    KEITH LOVE
    Participant

So just installed and have a few problems/questions…

1. I work at a public high school and we are using this for teachers/staff to book a resource room. Any way for me to remove venue, cost, website, and tags from the registration form?

2. Is there any way to limit the registration to a single category? I also use event cal for our school sports and don’t want users to be able to add events to that.

Otherwise… I love it!! Thanks so much for all of your hard work!

R

KEITH LOVE
    Participant

Actually- having played with it more- I got tags to go away by just deleting tags (I wasn’t using them) now just need to get rid of the others.

Also, any way to modify the form in general? I want to find a way to add custom instructions to the fields…

Thanks!!

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Keith!

Thanks for reaching out to us and for the kind words šŸ™‚

Let me help you with this topic.

If you want to customize the add events form, you can do so by following one of the methods described in our Themer’s Guide >Ā https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/themers-guide/

Specifically, you should take a look at theĀ edit-event.php template file located atĀ /wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar-community-events/src/views/community/ where you’ll find theĀ tribe_get_template_part() functions that call each part of the form.

I hope that helps! Let me know if you have any follow up questions and I’d be happy to help.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘New user: few questions’ is closed to new replies.