New Update to Ticket Permalinks

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus New Update to Ticket Permalinks

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Charlie Langridge
    Participant

Hi,

With the new ticket plus plugin it seems to make the ticket permalink the same as the event permalink, which is causing issues with our linking, as it links to the ticket rather than the event (which may have multiple tickets) – is there anyway of setting the plugin so the tickets keep the default permalink. It seems the ticket permalink is also updated any time the event altered and saved

Cheers

Charlie

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Charlie!

Thanks for reaching out! Let me try to help you with this topic.

Are you referring to the ticket product in WooCommerce? If so, the ticket product permalink has always been assigned the event permalink.

I’m not sure I understand how it’s causing issues with your linking. Could you please explain this further and share some links or screenshots so we can see for ourselves?

Thanks,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘New Update to Ticket Permalinks’ is closed to new replies.