New [tribe_events view="photo" tribe-bar="false"] shortcode

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO New [tribe_events view="photo" tribe-bar="false"] shortcode

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Mr. Peri
    Participant

Hi!

I am very very excited to try the new shortcodes out! but, perhaps i’m not doing it right. Trying to put the following shortcode on a page [tribe_events view=”photo” tribe-bar=”false”] but I only get list view or the full calendar.
    Page: https://s-leer.co.za/toets/

Another questions, is there an attribute where I can hide the “Upcoming events” heading above the list/calendar and also an attribute where I can limit the amount of events that are shown in a list/photoview or how many in a row in photo view?

Nico

Hi there Mr.Peri,

Glad to help you once again in the forums 🙂

Seems like this is not working because you don’t have photo view enabled (WP-Admin > Events > Settings > Display > Enable event views). Cna you try enabling it and re-checking if that fixes this?

Another questions, is there an attribute where I can hide the “Upcoming events” heading above the list/calendar

No there’s no parameter for this but seems like it should be easy to tackle with CSS. Let me know if you need help.

and also an attribute where I can limit the amount of events that are shown in a list/photoview or how many in a row in photo view?

Again, no specific attribute for this. It will follow the settings in WP-Admin > Events > Settings > General > Number of events to show per page.

Please let me know if there’s anything else I can help you with,
    Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘New [tribe_events view="photo" tribe-bar="false"] shortcode’ is closed to new replies.