New Tribe add to cart button

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus New Tribe add to cart button

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    John Paul
    Participant

Hi, after updating events tickets/ plus I now have a tribe events ‘add to cart’ button when someone is booking an event. Previously it was using the Divi Theme Default button style I had. I have settings set to ”Full Styles” and events template to ‘default page template” . I would have therefore not expected to get a tribe button over-riding my theme.

I can obvioulsy restyle it, but seems contradictory to what I would expect.

Is there anyway I can simply get the theme default back in settings?

Cliff

Hi, John.

Sure enough, I am experiencing the same when testing on the latest version of our plugins and of Divi theme.

It’s because our plugin’s adding CSS with more specificity, targeting #tribe-events .button

You can see the applicable CSS code here: https://github.com/moderntribe/event-tickets/blob/4.4.2/src/resources/css/rsvp.css#L253-L274

I’m not sure how we could change that to have less specificity in the event a theme or another plugin adds styling for a button element.

Unfortunately, it looks like you’ll need to override that with your button-like CSS.

Please let me know how this goes for you and if you have any specific ideas about our CSS code.

Thanks!

John Paul
    Participant

Hi,

well it worked before fine i.e. I had the Divi default button. So, by adding this CSS you have over ridden it. Not sure why you had to do this. If I choose in settings to use the theme defualts, then that is what I should see.

Oh well .. can you tell me the best CSS file in my child structure to add the new code to please, so that I achieve the right level of specificity.

Thanks

Cliff

Please provide a link where I can see the type of button you wish this to work/act like (including hover), and I’ll see what I can come up with.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘New Tribe add to cart button’ is closed to new replies.