New tickets disappear from the backend, and don't show on the front-end

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus New tickets disappear from the backend, and don't show on the front-end

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Kate Guy
    Participant

Also under Products, it shows “Published (2)” even though the page / list is empty. And I tried reverting to the original single-event.php template but it did not help.

========================
    PLEASE LEAVE FOR SUPPORT
    Reporting the same issue as: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/after-save-a-ticket-in-new-event-the-ticket-disapear/

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello digitalchaos,

Thanks for using our plugins and welcome to the forums! I’m sorry about this disappearing act.

Did you try what Geoff recommended in the other thread? I would start with that. Let me know what results you get.

Cheers,
    Andras

Kate Guy
    Participant

Thanks András, that did solve my issue with the tickets not showing up in the backend. I have another follow-up question:

My single-event pages are running on a custom template.
    I saw in these two settings under Events -> Settings -> Tickets…
    “Location of RSVP form”
    “Location of Tickets Form”

Currently they are both set to: “Below the event details [default]”

However, they are not showing up on the front-end. I’m running the standard WP loop and calling the_content(), I assumed these forms would show up underneath?

Example:
    if (have_posts()) while (have_posts()){
    the_post();
    the_content();
    }

Am I missing a step? How do these forms generally get included into the single-events page?

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello again,

The RSVP form gets added in the wp-content/plugins/event-tickets/src/Tribe/Tickets_View.php on line 55-56 which looks like this:

add_action( 'tribe_events_single_event_after_the_meta', array( $myself, 'inject_link_template' ), 4 );
    add_filter( 'the_content', array( $myself, 'inject_link_template_the_content' ), 9 );

I believe that handles the ticket forms as well.

If you would like to create a custom layout then I’d also recommend going through these guides:
    https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/themers-guide/
    https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/template-overview/

Let me know if that helps.

Cheers,
    Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘New tickets disappear from the backend, and don't show on the front-end’ is closed to new replies.