New tickets added not hidden in catalog by default

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus New tickets added not hidden in catalog by default

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Brian
    Participant

Hello,

I realized recently that when I add new tickets to an event ‘woocommerce’ option they are appearing on the shop tab. I’ve had to go in and manually change them to hidden. Did I miss a setting change somewhere?

Thank you!

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Brian,

Thanks for reaching out! Tickets should be hidden from the Shop page by default. It’s possible that there is a setting in your theme that changes this (you could test this out by switching to a default theme to see if they still show up), but we do also have a snippet that should keep them hidden (be sure to use the second code block, as the first does not work with current versions).

Let me know how that works!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘New tickets added not hidden in catalog by default’ is closed to new replies.