New Ticket orders Stuck as processing – Attendee no show until order is Complete

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus New Ticket orders Stuck as processing – Attendee no show until order is Complete

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Chris Blair
    Participant

We just launched our site and noticed that when a ticket is purchased it shows up as processing. In that phase of the process the name of the buyer is not on the attendee list. What changes the ticket status to “Complete”? Do we have to manually complete these (we tested this and it did add the buyer to the attendee list) or is this related to a Credit Card function.

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for using our plugins. I can help out here.

In WooCommerce Tickets the tickets send and the attendees list is updated after an order is completed.

In WooCommerce that is a manual process and not related to credit card processing.

That is the way WooCommerce is built and we follow their standards.

There is this plugin to autocomplete orders if you like to have it setup that way:

https://wordpress.org/plugins/woocommerce-autocomplete-order/

Let me know if that helps you.

Thanks

Chris Blair
    Participant

Thanks for your help on this.

Brian
    Keymaster

You’re Welcome.

Since this is marked resolved I am going to close this ticket, but if you need anything else related to this topic or another please post a new topic on the forum and we can help you out.

Thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘New Ticket orders Stuck as processing – Attendee no show until order is Complete’ is closed to new replies.