New ticket not saving when WPML active

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus New ticket not saving when WPML active

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Lars
    Participant

Hi. When I try to add a new ticket to an event, after clicking “save” it says the ticket is saved, but it doesn’t show up. Not in the event itself or in Woocommerce. I found that it all goes back to normal after I deactive the WPML language-plugin. Do you have any fix for this?

Ivan
    Participant

Hi,
    I have the same problem.
    WordPress 4.1.1 + WooCommerce 2.3.5 + WooCommerce Tickets 3.9.2 + WPML 3.1.8.6
    When I try to add a new ticket to an event, after clicking “save” it says the ticket is saved, but it doesn’t show up. Not in the event itself or in Woocommerce.

Geoff

Hi folks, thanks for reaching out!

Yeah, unfortunately, The Events Calendar is not fully compatible with WPML and has known conflicts, including the ability to add and save new tickets.

We’re definitely interested in making our plugin more compatible with WPML and are working with the WPML team to do it, but I’m afraid that there are currently no solutions in the meantime.

Cheers,
    Geoff

Lars
    Participant

I’ve used a different language plugin for now and everything seems to be working fine. Thanks for writing a great plugin.

SOPHIE
    Participant

I have the same issue but I dont think I have the WPML plugin (I searched all plugins – does not seem to be there). How can I see the tickets on an individual Event page?
    http://www.bloomsburybeginnings.org/event/workspace-at-calthorpe-project-20-march/

I tried de-activating woocommerce, it did not work.

thanks

Geoff

Awesome, thanks Lars! Sorry again for the issue there but I’m glad you were able to find another suitable language plugin that does the trick. 🙂

Sophie, sorry to hear you’re having an issue as well. Will you please open a new ticket so we can help you there? Even though the issue might appear similar, if it’s not WPML-related, then it’s a different issue than what was originally reported in this thread and we’d like to keep them separate topics to help avoid confusion.

I’ll go ahead and close this thread since Lars was able to confirm his solution.

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘New ticket not saving when WPML active’ is closed to new replies.