new ticket button disable on backend

Home Forums Ticket Products Community Tickets new ticket button disable on backend

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    aleraggio
    Participant

good morning,

we have bought event calendar pro with intention to use it with event tickets, we have configured without problems until we try to create a ticket button, we see that the “new ticket” option is disable in event backend, as you can see on screenshoot attach on this ticket.

you can support me for resolve this problem?

Edward

Hi Alessandra,

That’s a great question!

The + New Ticket button is normally disabled until an eCommerce solution is properly configured. Once everything is set up within your WordPress admin, you’ll also have to change some settings in PayPal to enable Instant Payment Notification (IPN). We have a quick guide fore getting started with Tribe Commerce here → https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/tribe-commerce-paypal/

If you are already using it (or just prefer to use it) you can use WooCommerce instead.

Take care,
    Ed 🙂

aleraggio
    Participant

good evening, is possible buy now button for connect an external booking site?

thanks

aleraggio
    Participant

Good Morning

I would know if is possible to add a button in list view connect to an external booking website, just like in this example.

Edward

Yes, it sure is!

Luckily our templating system is very flexible, though it is good to be familiar with At least PHP and CSS. Our Themer’s Guide is a great place to start.

The template file you will want to target is → /wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/src/views/list.php — you’ll want to copy that over into the directories you create inside your theme folder (tribe-events).

Hope that helps!
    Ed 🙂

aleraggio
    Participant

So the solution is a customization of the code.
    Is possible to take the string of website that go inside the event view and use it to create che button in listview?

Edward

Hey Alessandra,

It sure is! Nearly every aspect of the calendar views can be customized. It seems intimidating, but once you’re in there, it’s not too bad if you can read the code a bit.

If you want to customize the main list view, you’ll want to be working with list.php or possible list/loop.php — if you want to customize the individual events (like after one is tapped or clicked) then you’ll want to target list/single-event.php

Hope that helps!

Take care,
    Ed 🙂

aleraggio
    Participant

Ok, i tired, but no modify was detected after i load my files inside the “tribe-events” folder in my child template folder, but can’t see any change.

aleraggio
    Participant

Ok, find it! I must insert my files in a subfolder “list” not in the root folder “tribe-events”

Barry

Glad you found it! Do you need any more help with this task?

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘new ticket button disable on backend’ is closed to new replies.