New Problem with Email Notification Bug Fix

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events New Problem with Email Notification Bug Fix

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Martha
    Participant

I installed the upgrades that were sent out today in order to fix the email notification problem in the Community Events package. I have been doing tests, and the form is now being filled in properly, but I think it is only being sent to the administrator and not to the person who submitted the event. Is that how it is supposed to work? I thought it was sending emails to both the administrator and the user in the previous version. Could a plugin be blocking the user email?

Thanks for your help with this.

Martha Richards

Hunter

Hey Martha,

You nailed it on the head. Those who submit events are not automatically notified. Only emails found under Alerts in your Events > Settings > Community options (see screenshot below).

I hope this information helps and thank you for reaching out through our support forums. Have a great weekend 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘New Problem with Email Notification Bug Fix’ is closed to new replies.