New Problem: Can't Change Template

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO New Problem: Can't Change Template

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Jesus
    Participant

Hello. I had switched from the Default Events Template to the “No Sidebar” option to see what it looked like. The “No Sidebar” option is not for me but I can’t change back to the Default Events Template. I have clicked that option on the drop down menu and still no change. Here is the URL:
    http://www.theeastsiderla.com/savethedate/upcoming/
    I am using WordPress 3.2.1

Jesus
    Participant

Hi. Can anyone help me with this problem? I did a search on this forum and could not find answers.

Rob

Hey Jesus. Yes, we’d be happy to help – but please understand that we only hit the forums a couple times a day, so responses won’t be immediate. You’ll always get a follow-up within max 24 hours though.

As for the issue here: I’m running Events 2.0.2 on WP 3.2.1 with the default 2011 theme active, and am unable to recreate your issue. Same thing when I upgrade to WP 3.3. Is it possible this is a conflict with your theme? Have you tried another browser? Since I’m unable to recreate, it doesn’t sound like a bug with the plugin…but I’m happy trying to assist you in figuring out what’s up.

Jesus
    Participant

Thanks for your time. I am not sure if it’s a theme issue.I have not upgraded WordPress since purchasing The Event Calendar. I only tested the “No Sidebar” option after uploading the most recent Calendar Upgrade. I can’t get the “Default Events Template” back in either Firefox or Explorer even after selecting “Default Events Template” in the settings panel. I have enjoyed working with Events Calendar but need to resolve this fast.

Rob

Hey again Jesus. Can you get me set up with a set of backend credentials for your site, so I can check this out? If not a conflict with the theme it could also be with another plugin. If you send over some admin creds to rob at tri.be, I can try and change it myself. Nobody else has reported this yet, though, which makes me think it’s a one-off. Happy to help get do what I can to get it resolved though.

Jesus
    Participant

Thanks for the offer! I will send you admin credentials.

Rob

Hey Jesus. Thanks; I just checked out the backend of your site, and it appears you’ve got this resolved already? I’m seeing the Default Events Template already selected under Settings -> The Events Calendar: http://cl.ly/1e1R450v3o000D1n3m42. Am I missing something, or is this no longer an issue?

Jesus
    Participant

Ah! I had been checking the wrong field. I am sorry but appreciate your help.

Rob

No worries at all 🙂 Glad to see you got this figured out. Let me know if anything else comes up.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘New Problem: Can't Change Template’ is closed to new replies.