New Pro Event Calendar Version Conflicting with Woocommerce plugin !!

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO New Pro Event Calendar Version Conflicting with Woocommerce plugin !!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Jonathan
    Participant

Ever since i updated to the newest version of Events Calendar Pro, There has been an error with my woocommerce plugin. The Main Shop Page is display an error line and not showing any products, causing all of my category pages to not display anything. Only Single Product Pages work. Now i uninstalled theme, plugins etc seoarately with same issue. BUT once i deleted the events plugins from you guys, the woocommerce works perfectly fine!

Please assist me in the major bug.

THank You

Jonathan
    Participant

It seems the issue starts directly with the Newest version of Events Calendar plugin…

Rob

Hey splurgin. Thanks for the note here, and my apologies for both the delayed reply and for the inconvenience you’ve faced here. Are you using the “”Include events in main blog loop” setting, by chance? If so we have a known bug in the current release where – with this setting enabled – the WooCommerce storefront is broken. Does that sound familiar to your issue or is yours something different?

Let me know and I’ll do what I can to get you sorted here. Thanks for your patience so far.

Rob

Hey again Splurgin. Just wanted to follow-up here to check whether you saw my reply.

carletto0282
    Participant

Hi Rob,

I’m having the same issue reported by Splurgin.

I’ve unchecked the option you mentioned and now seems everything was fixed.
    Thanks

Rob

Excellent to hear that got you sorted, carletto0282! Thanks for confirming. That gives me hope for Splurgin.

Splurgin, can you confirm as much?

Rob

Going to close this one since it’s been a while with no response from Splurgin. Let us know -in a new thread – if your issue persists!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘New Pro Event Calendar Version Conflicting with Woocommerce plugin !!’ is closed to new replies.