New Order Notification Emails Suddenly Stop Sending

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus New Order Notification Emails Suddenly Stop Sending

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Dylan
    Participant

Hi there,

I’ve experienced this issues since the 8th April where:

New Customer emails no longer send to customer & admin email
    Auto-complete orders no longer work, tickets were sent once order status is complete

I’ve since installed a SMTP bypass for wordpress emails as suggested in another recent case and tested to ensure it works.

If I manually send:

new order email – Doesnt work
    tickets email – Works

As you can imagine this is incredibly frustrating. It’s ever since I installed the major woocommerce update.

Barry

Hi Dylan,

I can definitely appreciate that that would be a frustrating scenario.

If you visit the Events → Settings → Tickets screen and look at the WooCommerce specific settings, which statuses are enabled both the settings you see there?

new order email – Doesnt work
    tickets email – Works

This is strange, but I want to note that the new order email in particular is not something we control – that is entirely handled by WooCommerce itself. If you test this by ordering a ‘regular’ product (ie, something other than a ticket) do you find there are problems with emails then, too?

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘New Order Notification Emails Suddenly Stop Sending’ is closed to new replies.