New order emails not being sent to customer

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus New order emails not being sent to customer

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Paul
    Participant

Hi there,
    Very happy with Wootickets and The Events Calendar, but I’m having a problem with emails not being sent to the customer.

I’ve done a few testorders and I (the site admin) get the new order email, but no emails (including pdf) are being sent to the email address that I use when making the order. I’ve tried changing the order status to completed as well. The orders are registered as they should in Woocommerce and Wootickets.

Everything works as it should otherwise so I don’t know what’s causing the problem.

I’m using WP 3.5.1, Woocommerce 2.0.9 and Wootickets 1.0.1.

Hopefully this can be fixed!

Thanks,
    Paul

Paul
    Participant

I think I’m having either a problem with the theme I am using or a server setting. Everything seems to work fine on another site I’m working on, so I guess need to do some debugging.

Barry

Hi Paul – it does rather sound like the problem is localized to that specific site, but do let us know if there is any guidance you think we can provide here.

Barry

It’s been a while so I’ll go ahead and close this thread.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘New order emails not being sent to customer’ is closed to new replies.