New locations do not get location information

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO New locations do not get location information

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    kinbaku-project
    Participant

I am experiencing the same problem as Michael in the Post below. Entering new venues the location data is not saved. In the Venue view the map is shown correctly, but in the Event Map view only venues already having the Long and Lat coordinates.

Going through the code I cannot find any locations in which the “provide_coordinates_for_address” method gets called, which looks like it should be getting the information. Is there something missing from the venue code?

========================
    PLEASE LEAVE FOR SUPPORT
    Reporting the same issue as: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/new-location-not-working/

Courtney

Hi Philipp

So sorry that is happening. Like the other thread, I’d like to test this out further.

Can you share the address and lat/long of one place that isn’t displaying?

If you enter the information into http://maps.google.com, do you see results?

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

kinbaku-project
    Participant

This reply is private.

Courtney

This reply is private.

kinbaku-project
    Participant

This reply is private.

Courtney

This reply is private.

kinbaku-project
    Participant

This reply is private.

Courtney

This reply is private.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘New locations do not get location information’ is closed to new replies.