New location not working

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO New location not working

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Michael
    Participant

Hi support,

When adding a new location we usually just added address an city and then the events at that location are shown on the website.
    Since recently we added new locations but the events at this location are not shown in the overview. The location itself is visible. After testing different things out I found out that the events are shown when a custom latitude and longitude is filled. So it looks like the plugin can’t automatically generate the location details using the address. This is tested with different addresses which can be found in Google Maps.

I can’t expect the page editors to add the latitude an longitude. Do you have any idea what could be wrong with this functionality?

Thanks in advance.

Courtney

Hey Michael

Can you share the address and lat/long of one place that isn’t displaying? I’d like to test this out on our end as well.

If you enter the information into http://maps.google.com, do you see results?

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Michael
    Participant

This reply is private.

Courtney

Thanks Hey Michael

Can you help me clarify the problem. Can you provide links to where each of the screenshots above appears on your site?

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Michael
    Participant

This reply is private.

Courtney

This reply is private.

Michael
    Participant

Hi Courtney,

Thanks for your support.
    After further testing I noticed that there was a problem with the settings in Google API console, which resulted in unexpected behaviour.
    When creating a new token without restrictions the problems were resolved.

Thanks
    Michael

Barry

Excellent — thanks for confirming, Michael.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘New location not working’ is closed to new replies.