New fields – saving data.

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO New fields – saving data.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Ronaldo Alvarenga
    Participant

Hi Guys,
    In the additional field option, I ‘d like to create a new field and make it behaviors just like the “organizer” filed. It means that the data that will be inserted, will be saved and available to be selected in a dropdown menu for the events creator or for the user.

Thanks,
    Rebello

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Rebello,

Thanks for reaching out! Have you tried selecting “dropdown” as the field type when creating an additional field? This should allow you to enter options (one per line – see the screenshot in our Additional Fields Guide) that will then be presented in a dropdown menu for users to select from when adding events.

If this isn’t quite what you’re looking for, could you please provide a few more details on how you’d like the dropdown to work? I’ll be happy to see what I can recommend!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘New fields – saving data.’ is closed to new replies.