New Events Calendar Upgrade 4.1.0.1. deactivated Pro and Community Events

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events New Events Calendar Upgrade 4.1.0.1. deactivated Pro and Community Events

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Annette
    Participant

Hello
    It appears that my Events Calendar was updated and now Pro 4.1 and Community Events 4.1 have been deactivated due to errors. What versions of these 3 plugins should I have activated in order for everything to work again? This is the second time this has happened to our site. I previously had to restore back to Events Calendar 4.0.5, Pro 4.0.5 and Community Events 4.0.2.

Thank you.

Josh
    Participant

Hey Annette,

What are the particular errors that you received when updating?

We did have an issue with the previous release where the plugins became deactivated because the folder names changed with the automatic update and the files “no longer existed” at the known locations within WordPress. You could then just reactivate and everything would work just fine.

The same issue would have occurred when updating again because the folder names were corrected.

If you activate the plugins that have been updated, are you able to activate or is there another error that gets displayed there?

Thanks!

Annette
    Participant

Hi Josh
    Here are the current errors using Pro 4.0.5 and Community Events 4.0.2:

The following plugins are out of date: Events Calendar PRO 4.0.5, The Events Calendar: Community Events 4.0.2. All add-ons contain dependencies on The Events Calendar and will not function properly unless paired with the right version. Learn More.

All “seems” to be working, although this morning I had to redo the sidebar widget.

What versions of Pro and Community Events work with this latest release?

Thanks!

George
    Participant

Hey there,

Sorry for the delayed response!

I’m glad there’s some progress here. In regards to your question, you should be able to update everything to 4.1 (and The Events Calendar to 4.1.0.1) now without issue. This does include Events Calendar Pro and Community Events.

Cheers!
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘New Events Calendar Upgrade 4.1.0.1. deactivated Pro and Community Events’ is closed to new replies.