Need to update theme files after 2.0.11 to 3.2 upgrade

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Need to update theme files after 2.0.11 to 3.2 upgrade

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Herbert
    Participant

After upgrading our plugin to 3.2, we tried to follow the directions to copy our modified files from the events folder to tribe-events. But I still cannot see the templates on the front end. List.php is in tribe-events/list, but I do not see any changes reflected on the front end. Do I need to do more than simply copy our 2.0.11 template files from events to tribe-events? Thanks!

Barry

Hi John, yes: 3.x introduces a new template structure, so some of the custom templates you may have created for 2.0.11 will no longer be used. Our Themer’s Guide has been updated though to give an overview of the current structure, so that’s a great place to start:

Themer’s Guide for The Events Calendar

Good luck!

Barry

It’s been a while so I’ll go ahead and close this thread. Of course if you need further help for this or any other issue please do feel free to create a new thread or threads as needed. Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Need to update theme files after 2.0.11 to 3.2 upgrade’ is closed to new replies.