Need to renew license key, can't find account information

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Need to renew license key, can't find account information

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    colabinc
    Participant

I manage a few websites for different clients and have somehow misplaced the account information for one of them. (I’m posting here with login for another account)

I need to renew the license key for a website and I’m wondering if:
    a) my account info can be retrieved based on the URL where Events Calendar Pro is used.
    b) I should start a brand new account and purchase a new license key to add to my website. (would this create a conflict, considering Pro is already installed?)

Thanks for your help.

Geoff B.

Good evening Lorena and welcome to the Events Calendar Support forum!

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We are sorry to hear about your license key being misplaced.
    I would love to help you with this topic.

a) my account info can be retrieved based on the URL where Events Calendar Pro is used.

Absolutely. I can research that up for you if you provide me with the URL in a private reply.

b) I should start a brand new account and purchase a new license key to add to my website. (would this create a conflict, considering Pro is already installed?)

That is totally up to you. You can have your license keys split up in as many accounts as you want.
    Some of our customers even hold several licenses of the same product under the same email address.

But no, that will not create a conflict at all. In fact, you can move licenses around too.
    I would suggest reading the following article on this topic: https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/moving-your-license-keys/

Let me know how that goes.

Best regards,
    Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Need to renew license key, can't find account information’ is closed to new replies.