Need to renew license for a client on multisite

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Need to renew license for a client on multisite

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Brian Chance

I am supporting a national client that is a nonprofit that wants a paid level of support. A previous developer apparently selected Events Calendar and the PRO plugin for this multisite (subdomained) website. I’ve taken over and can not get responses from them for login info. I’m sure they would have purchased this in 1Q 2013 so the previous PRO purchase is expiring quickly.
    The Lemonade Day website uses a subdomain for each city and we’re at about 30+ specific sites. As I understand it, a license is legally installable on multisite but only the specified number (1, 3, or 10) number of subdomains will automatically upgrade. If this is true, and we fall within the fair use to upgrade this across our subdomains, I’d like to purchase a single license for them. I’ll coordinate with them to handle the manual upgrades since that will be required regardless of the purchase level. Can you help me with how to get started in this case and what the discount would be for a renewal?

Thank You,
    Brian Chance

Casey
    Participant

Brian,
    Would you mind sending us an email at pro(at)tri.be and explaining your situation in depth (or linking to this thread) so someone on our support team can follow up with your further? Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Need to renew license for a client on multisite’ is closed to new replies.