Need to remove border from Ticket Name and Description

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Need to remove border from Ticket Name and Description

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Stuart
    Participant

I’d like to remove the border around the ticket name and ticket description.

I want to keep the border-bottom across the table.

Basically, I want a line separating the rows, but no box around the ticket name and description.

When in Firebug in FireFox, there’s a border line that has a strikethrough (see attached screen shot). When I click the red circle with a line through it to the left of it, the borders in the table I want to remove disappear so it looks exactly like I want it to. But, I can’t seem to figure out what CSS is controlling these lines and I’m not sure why disabling a line of code that has a line through it would do anything.

The second screenshot from 12:04 is how I want it to look.

Obviously, I’m pretty new to CSS.

Please see the attached screen shot.

Thanks for your help,
    Stuart

Hunter

Hey Stuart,

Welcome to the forums and thank you for choosing Event Tickets Plus! If you wouldn’t mind, send over a link and I’ll do my best to accommodate. It looks like you’re using the Avada theme which has custom styles built in, so I’d recommend also contacting the theme author for advice.

Thanks again and have a great day.
    Cheers!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Need to remove border from Ticket Name and Description’ is closed to new replies.