Need to move previous and next month above calendar

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Need to move previous and next month above calendar

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    calendarsb
    Participant

On the event page that shows the monthly calendar I need to move the area where it shows the next and previous month below the calendar to above the calendar. I have attached a screenshot of what I need to move. Please let me know the best way to do this.

Thanks

Hi Amy,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

You can add navigation links above the calendar in Month View using the snippet provided in the following article:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/adding-navigation-links-above-the-calendar-in-month-view/

Let me know how it goes!

Thanks,

Jaime

calendarsb
    Participant

I have tried adding the code into my custom css and the next and previous month are still appearing below the calendar and not above the calendar are you sure that this is all I will need to add?

.tribe-events-month #tribe-events-header .tribe-events-sub-nav .tribe-events-nav-next a, .tribe-events-month #tribe-events-header .tribe-events-sub-nav li {
    display: block;
    }

Hi Amy,

I can confirm that I just copied and pasted the code from your response into my WordPress Customizer and the next and previous months appear above the calendar.

Can you try switching to a default WordPress theme, like ‘Twentyseventeen’, and see if things work properly when doing so?

Let me know how that goes!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Need to move previous and next month above calendar’ is closed to new replies.