Need to integrate with WooCommerce

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Need to integrate with WooCommerce

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Elyse Curatolo

Hello, I am looking for the right product for my client. She has a art store and will be selling spots for art classes on her website. We need an easy to use calendar with the ability to add images and also allow people to complete their registration by paying online with woocommerce. We may need to include add-on products to events as well such as art supplies, etc. Can you please let me know which products you have that I would need to purchase to successful create this. Including if it is the pro version. Thank you very much for your time.

Hunter

Hello, Elyse!

Thank you for posting to our Pre-Sales Questions channel! Based on what you’ve described, the plugins that would best fit your needs include The Events Calendar (free), Events Calendar PRO (premium), Event Tickets (free), and Event Tickets Plus (premium).

To include add-ons, you could add the options for selecting the WooCommerce products to associate with an event by using a plugin such as P2P or the Advanced Custom Fields relationship field.

You could then follow our Themer’s Guide to copy /event-tickets-plus/src/views/wootickets/tickets.php file into your theme and add the necessary code to display the add-ons.

Another option would be to visit our UserVoice Feature Ideas and submit the idea as a request. We are always including the most popular ideas in feature releases!

I hope this helps answer your question and have a great rest of your day. Cheers!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Need to integrate with WooCommerce’ is closed to new replies.