need to decide what plugin

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions need to decide what plugin

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    SOPHIE
    Participant

Hi
    My client needs the following to book courses et space in a workspace:
    Customers Book tickets for multiple events at once
    Discount code if users book multiple tickets at different events
    Repeat events (i.e. easy duplication of events for Admin)
    Notification of the dates events are booked (after booking) for Administrator and participants
    Different ticket types
    Ability for participant to add an event to her own calendar (for instance if she uses Google cal, to add the event to Google cal).

We have Woocommerce ticket.
    Is there another, better(for our needs) plugin for a woocommerce theme (our theme is Mystile by Woo)
    Many thanks
    S

George
    Participant

Hey Sophie!

Thanks for reaching out. We have plugins that address some of the items you have listed here, however there are a few things that none of our plugins can do, unfortunately, neither on their own nor in combination with another plugin.

These are those specific things:

Discount code if users book multiple tickets at different events

Discount codes are available with whichever eCommerce plugin you choose to use, like WooCommerce for example. However, there is no feature at this time that automatically creates discount codes for users based on their ticket-purchasing behavior.

Repeat events (i.e. easy duplication of events for Admin)

Our Events Calendar Pro add-on does come with recurring events, but there is no “duplication” of events like you specify with this. Duplicating events is something not possible with any of our add-ons at this time.

Notification of the dates events are booked (after booking) for Administrator and participants

If you mean automatic emailing of administrators and participants, then this is not something our plugins do at this time. There are emails that administrators get when a ticket is sold, for example; or the user will be emailed the tickets they purchased; but there are no event date reminders or anything similar to that.

The other features you listed are possible with our plugins; but the above things are not.

I hope this information is helpful – let me know if so!

Cheers,
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘need to decide what plugin’ is closed to new replies.