Need to create an agency of events to rent places with services

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Need to create an agency of events to rent places with services

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Gentet

Hi,
    Sorry for my english, i’m french…

I’m creating a company of events. Users can to have a quote in several steps, on my website. I would:
    1/ First step: Users choose the date and the events type (birthday, Bachelor Party, conference, seminar, etc…) — Click Ok
    2/ Second step: After validating the first step, it is shown that the available places. Users choose their home or the location (like apartment, restaurant, loft, barge, etc…) with some filters (duration (day, night, etc…), categories (Apartment, loft,etc…), Needs (Wifi, parking, etc…)
    3/ Third step: Users choose if they want foods and drinks (they may have some choises)
    4/ Fourth step: Users choose services (Servers, valets, security guard, etc…) (they may have some choises)
    5/ Fifth step: Users choose animations (deejays, musicians, animators, etc…) (they may have some choises)
    6/ They have a quote and save it. They can pay now or later.

The price automatically adjusts according to the selected items.

Is it possible to do this with your plugin or is it working well with Composite products?

Best regards,

Sébastien Gentet

Nico

Hi there Sébastien,

Thanks for reaching out and for your interest in our products 🙂

Unfortunately our product doesn’t cover your needs, I think you need more of a ‘cost calculator plugin’ for the project you described. Here you’ve got some options → https://www.frip.in/wordpress-price-calculator-plugin/

Please let me know if there’s anything else I can help you with,
    Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Need to create an agency of events to rent places with services’ is closed to new replies.