Need the recurring events toggle on "My Events" page

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Need the recurring events toggle on "My Events" page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Teresa
    Participant

I have the option checked to display the toggle for recurring events and let users choose to show first instance or all instances, but the toggle is not showing up in Community Events “My Events” (e.g. at /events/community/list/). Is there a way to add this or do you have plans to add it in the next release?
    Thanks!

George
    Participant

Hey @Teresa,

Thanks for reaching out. I can confirm that, at this time, there is not support for instance-toggling of recurring events in Community Events. It’s a great idea and definitely something that we should implement.

I will look to see if we have any current plans or developer tickets for this feature at this time; if not, I’ll make one myself and get it posted for an upcoming release!

I’m sorry that this isn’t available at this time 🙁 But thank you for making your voice heard and putting this on our radar!

Let me know if there’s anything else I can help with!

Sincerely,
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Leah

Hello,

Thank you for reporting this issue. We weren’t able to get a fix for it into our upcoming release (4.1). However, please know that the problem is still on our radar and is ticketed within our system to be addressed in a future maintenance release. We’ll do our best to keep you posted when we are able to get a solution in place. Thank you for your patience while we improve and expand our plugins.

Best,
    Leah

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Need the recurring events toggle on "My Events" page’ is closed to new replies.