Need the images on the events page under Related Events to be the same size

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Need the images on the events page under Related Events to be the same size

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Henrico County
    Participant

On the Events page under Related Events all of the images are different sizes which make the page look unorganized. Is there a way to force an even size or at least a set height.

Geoff

Hi there, henricocounty! Thanks for getting in touch and welcome back to the forums. 🙂

The images in the Related Events section will display the image that was uploaded as the Featured Image in the Event editing screen, which will be sized proportionally to its dimensions in the space that it is provided on the page.

If your images are uneven sizes, try uploading the same size image for events. I would recommend something square at about 250px.

does this help clarify things a bit? Please let me know.

Cheers!
    Geoff

Geoff

Hey there, henricocounty! Just checking in to see if you still need assistance on this one–please let me know. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Geoff

Hey there, henricocounty!! This thread’s been quiet for a couple of weeks, so I’m going to go ahead and close it. Please feel free to start a new one if anything else pops up–we’d be happy to help. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Need the images on the events page under Related Events to be the same size’ is closed to new replies.