need short code to embed a few events on a page.

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets need short code to embed a few events on a page.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Cloud Genius
    Participant
    Julie Kuehl
    Participant

Hey lvnilesh,

Well, if you’re having the same difficulties with that page as I am, you can’t see that it says “No. This plugin works by rewriting the loops and doesn’t use shortcode embeds for the time being.” So we don’t have any shortcodes available for you, but we will look into getting that page fixed up. Sorry about that!

– Julie

Cloud Genius
    Participant

would be great if tri.be enables short code support for this.

Julie Kuehl
    Participant

Hey lvnilesh,

It’s something that has been brought up for consideration. If you’d like to add your voice to our Feature Ideas pageĀ (https://tribe.uservoice.com/forums/195723-feature-ideas), that helps us prioritize it and get it on our radar for development. Thanks for letting us know what you’re interested in!

– Julie

Kelly
    Participant

Hi, lvnilesh. Just wanted to follow up here. Is there anything else I can help you with on this front?

Cloud Genius
    Participant

Need your roadmap for short code support for events.

Leah

Hi lvnilesh,

We don’t have an exact roadmap for shortcodes, but it is something that we are actively considering and discussing. I recommend that you add your votes and subscribe to our UserVoice thread for shortcodes. That way you’ll be updated as we continue to work on this.

Best,

Leah

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘need short code to embed a few events on a page.’ is closed to new replies.