need report of customers who bought a specific ticket

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus need report of customers who bought a specific ticket

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    ironandsteel
    Participant

We are using wootickets to sell tickets to a conference. We want to print out a list of customer names (and email, phone, addr, sale date) that purchased a specific ticket. I’ve not found a way to do that yet. Reports seem to be geared toward “what was the biggest seller”, etc and not providing a summary of sales of a particular ticket (or product). I know this is not really a wootickets problem, but perhaps you can help (event is tonight!) Thanks

Julie Kuehl
    Participant

Hey ironandsteel,

I’m afraid that you guessed right. The reporting is all done through WooCommerce. I don’t think we’re going to be of much help to you on that. Did you ask over in the WooCommerce forums?

– Julie

paulpetch
    Participant

I’ve implemented a solution to this so it is possible. From what we worked out, individual dates show a global count of purchased tickets so without a fix its pointless. We are looking at a plugin to solve this issue so feel free to contact me via http://paulpetch.co.nz/ for news of when we are offering it.

ironandsteel
    Participant

Julie- as paulpetch and several others have pointed out, what is the point of a ticketing system if you cannot get a list of who bought tickets? I mean really- how are you supposed to use this? I appreciate that the reporting could be done from woocommerce, but I think tribe should provide some sort of tool for revealing this most basic need of any ticketing system- who bought tickets!! Wouldn’t you agree?

ironandsteel
    Participant

I found what I needed- I simply had to go to the Attendees for the event. I had forgotten about this feature. I’m a little curious why nobody pointed me to this though.

Julie Kuehl
    Participant

Hi again,
    So sorry that I didn’t get back to you on this. This topic seems to have had a technical glitch that made me lose track of it. But yes, you did discover the attendee list that’s available from the admin dashboard. It sounds like you got what you needed. I do apologize again for not getting back to you in a timely manner.
    — Julie

atlasoflife
    Participant

Gday there
    I’m also unable to locate the attendees list…could someone please point out where I can find it?
    cheers
    Darryl

getreadingright
    Participant

Darryl, not sure if you found what you were looking for or not, but it’s in Events > Edit Events and then hover over an event in the list and you’ll see the “Attendees” link show up. Not the most intuitive way to get reporting on an event, but there you have it. And yes, WooCommerce order reporting is shockingly bad, but much needed customer information is missing from the WooCommerce Tickets plugin as well.

emergentlight
    Participant

I can see the event attendees, but the list of attendees are not showing – although I know that tickets have been purchased. Any idea why they are not showing?

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘need report of customers who bought a specific ticket’ is closed to new replies.