Need refund on Calendar Pro and Tickets Pro

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Need refund on Calendar Pro and Tickets Pro

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Gerald
    Participant

Hi there, I purchased the pro versions of Calendar and TIckets pro for a project I’m working on but we’ve decided not to use this option going forward as it doesn’t meet the needs of the project. Can you please refund these two items? I no longer need them and just purchased yesterday.

Geoff

Hi Gerald,

Sure, no problem! I’ve gone ahead and issued a refund for your orders and the funds should be back in your account within 5-10 business days.

I’m certainly bummed that you won’t be needing the plugins this time around but I hope you’ll consider us again for another project the next time you need an awesome calendar. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Need refund on Calendar Pro and Tickets Pro’ is closed to new replies.