Need receipt for billing transaction

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Need receipt for billing transaction

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Suzana Lisanti
    Participant

Hi,

I have a specific need for a billing record from you, and I can’t access it via my account.

I renewed the Events Calendar Pro for $104 and then realized I needed to renew it differently with Community Events so I requested a refund for $104 which was granted.

Now the record only shows the $104 as a refund, but the financial department at my university (MIT) needs a record of the original charge as well.

I can’t get this online. Could you please send me a record of the original charge of $104 from March 24, 2016?

Thank you,

Suzana

George
    Participant

Sorry to hear this Suzana!

Just to be clear, can you confirm if the exact steps of this article don’t help? → https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/order-invoices/

The records should be there and I just want to establish definitively if there is a limitation with those specific records in this case.

Next, can you confirm if you have the email receipts for your original purchases and such in your email inbox? The receipts should at least be there—let me know!

Thank you,
    George

Suzana Lisanti
    Participant

This reply is private.

George
    Participant

Hey Suzana,

Any insight on what I posted above? No worries—just checking in!

Cheers,
    George

Suzana Lisanti
    Participant

Hi George,

Yes you answered my question, thank you!

Suzana

George
    Participant

😀

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Need receipt for billing transaction’ is closed to new replies.