[resolved] Need Pro Upgrade to 3.2 – Widgets not working

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO [resolved] Need Pro Upgrade to 3.2 – Widgets not working

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    dmuuc
    Participant

I have my key and have tried communicating via email, but my widgets haven’t been working since I upgraded to 3.2 on the free version. Apparently the problem is that I installed the Pro version when it was in development mode and now that it’s live, I’ve made the main domain name the one that we were previously using, though the development domain name points to the same site, so we’re not using it on multiple sites. The Pro version was working just fine after the site went live and the domain name changed, but it ceased to work when I did the upgrade. I did not know it would be a problem to change the web site’s domain name, but I wanted the plugin on the development site before it went live as it’s an important feature of the site. You can check where daviesuu.org goes – it’s the same site as dmuuc.org which has been the church’s domain name since 1996.

Barry

Even if you can’t activate the license key (though try clearing it on our license key management page then re-entering it on your own site) it should cause any operational problems like you are describing.

Unfortunately however I cannot view the problem with your widgets as on visiting either of the URLs you mentioned I see an Access denied message.

Can you allow us access? Can you also confirm if deactivating all other plugins and switching to a default, unmodified theme such as Twenty Twelve resolves this? Last but not least, if you could post the contents of the System Information field (as provided in the Events > Help admin screen) that would be terrific.

Thanks – and apologies for any inconvenience this problem has caused you.

dmuuc
    Participant

Thanks for letting me know about the access problem. I had fixed the license key problem earlier after a support email, but I may have made a mistake giving someone admin access who knew a lot less than I thought she knew. Now I have to fix whatever is causing that.

Chris
    Participant

Is this resolved? I see there’s a [resolved] tag in the title?
    If you can confirm it’s resolved, I’ll go ahead and close this out.

Thanks,
    -Chris

dmuuc
    Participant

Yes, my Events Calendar Pro is working and I didn’t know how to close this, so I wrote “resolved” in the title. Thanks!

Kelly
    Participant

Thanks for letting us know, dmuuc! 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘[resolved] Need Pro Upgrade to 3.2 – Widgets not working’ is closed to new replies.