Need one more….

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Need one more….

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Thomas Bliss
    Participant

I have three paid licenses, and only need one more for a subdomain I need to run. Is there no other option but to buy a single license for Cal & Tickets Plus?

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Thomas,

So sorry for the delayed response! Our forums have been a bit busier than usual.

We appreciate your support and would be happy to help you out with this. Could you please send us an email at support (at) theeventscalendar (dot) com? From there we can work something out for you.

Thanks!

Jennifer

Thomas Bliss
    Participant

I tried to reply by email but got this message:

Hi there,

Thanks for your follow-up. Unfortunately, our forum does not allow reply by email. Please visit the forum link in the original notification email and post your reply in the thread on TheEventsCalendar.com. We’ll be able to assist you further from there.

Thank you,
    Modern Tribe Support Team

Please do not reply to this email, your response will not be seen

The Events Calendar by Modern Tribe
    theeventscalendar.com

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Thomas,

Can you please try sending a new email to support (at) theeventscalendar (dot) com? (The email notifications you get from the forums are not set up to accept replies.) If you’re still unable to get in touch, you can also use the contact form and select “Help accessing my account”, or put your email address here in a private reply and we will reach out to you.

Thanks!

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Need one more….’ is closed to new replies.