Need assistance getting images in Calendar and List View

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Need assistance getting images in Calendar and List View

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Sonya
    Participant

HI everyone, I am a newbie to this and am in need of some assistance, please.

I have downloaded and installed The Events Calendar: WooCommerce Tickets, my plugin is version 3.9.
    I would like to get the images of my events to appear in the “list” and “calendar” view.

My site is: Vinopaint.com
    Can someone please tell me what I need to do to get this to work.

Also, I am not a “coder” and I am still learning all of the WordPress terminology.

Can someone here PLEASE assist me?

Thanks-
    SPFA

Sonya
    Participant

Why is this marked as closed? I still need assistance.

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for using our plugins. Not sure why it says closed for you, it does not show that way to us.

I did delete your other post as it was a duplicate of this.

For the list view if you add the image as a featured image to the Event it will then show up in the list view.

For the Month View we have this guide to adding the images:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/adding-featured-images-to-month-view/

That will also use the feature image from the event as well.

Let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Thanks

Sonya
    Participant

Thanks Brian,
    I want to be sure that I am understanding this correctly. Do I have to have the “Event Calendar Pro” plugin?
    I have the “The Events Calendar: WooCommerce Tickets”.

I am also not sure about the hard coding aspect (yikes), I am guessing this is the only way to resolve this.
    Please advise if this will work with my version of the The Events Calendar: WooCommerce Tickets.

Thansk mucho!

Sonya
    Participant

Hello again,
    Perfect – thanks. I also figured out this needed to be a “featured image”

Yaya!
    Thx!

Brian
    Keymaster

I am glad to see you were able to figure it out.

I am going to go ahead and close this ticket. If you have a similar issue or another in the future, please do not hesitate to create a new ticket.

Thanks!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Need assistance getting images in Calendar and List View’ is closed to new replies.