Navigation don t work ( next event page event)

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Navigation don t work ( next event page event)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Thierry Trompette
    Participant

Hello

When i clic on next event page navigation can t open the page 2.

Do you have a solution

Best Regard

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Thierry,

I’m sorry that you’re running into this issue! I took a look at the page you linked to, but the “next events” link appears to be working correctly for me (see screenshot) – were you able to get this resolved?

If not, what are you seeing when you try to click to the next month?

I would also recommend updating to the current versions of The Events Calendar (4.6.23) and Events Calendar Pro (4.4.32), as we just put out a maintenance release today. After updating, be sure to clear out your browser cache and any caching that you’re doing on your server/via a plugin, then try the links again.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Thierry Trompette
    Participant

yes my developper resolved the problem. he from jquery library.
    For the calendar when i clic on a event date the page not open

Thierry Trompette
    Participant

i have this message error
    what mean :
    arguments in /htdocs/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/src/admin-views/tribe-options-display.php on line 53

Thierry Trompette
    Participant

Warning: sprintf(): Too few arguments in /htdocs/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/src/admin-views/tribe-options-display.php on line 53

Thierry Trompette
    Participant

This reply is private.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Navigation don t work ( next event page event)’ is closed to new replies.