Narrow Search Results

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Narrow Search Results

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    cesua
    Participant

Hi,

I’m using this plugin for a theater I work for. This theater has several shows and smaller groups/teams that perform here.

For the most part, teams that perform have unique names that make it easy to search for upcoming events/shows.
    I have one team in particular with a simple name “Stag”, but when I use the search field, any word that that includes the word “stag” in it (for example the word “stage”) comes up in the search result, instead of only the events with this particular group in them.

Is there a way to narrow or change the search result settings to only include the name of the event I’m looking for and not anything with those words in another word?

I hope this makes sense.

Here is my site’s calendar page:

http://ioimprov.com/chicago/show-schedule/

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for using our plugins.

I took a look at your site and did not see the search bar so could not verify the results.

However, we do not have features to narrow down the search.

We use WordPress’s search query to get the results.

So what that returns is what we use.

It maybe possible to modify that in WordPress, but that is beyond the support we can provide.

Let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Thanks

Brian
    Keymaster

I am going to close this topic as we typically close threads if there is no activity after two weeks. Feel free to create a new thread and reference this one to save you time.

Thanks

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Narrow Search Results’ is closed to new replies.