Names of Ticket Holder

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Names of Ticket Holder

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    aemcclane
    Participant

We went live today for our conference ticket registration and have had several people purchase multiple tickets at one time for them and a friend. Under each ticket we have fields for the name of the ticketholder, however this doesn’t change their name in the attendee list. We will be able to print out nametags for people because of the fieldsets we have in place. However, they will not be able to check in with their name if they are the second ticket. I tried searching for the other person’s name thinking the search box would search all fields, however they do not. Is there a work around to this? How can we update the name of a ticket holder? Or is there a way to restrict someone to only buy one ticket at a time?

Hi Jill,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

Unfortunately there is not a way to change the user who is registered, as the person who purchases the tickets is the name on the attendee list.

You can however change the default quantity using the following WooCommerce snippet, which may help to dispel some of that confusion:

https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/adjust-the-quantity-input-values/

You can also add this idea to our Feature Requests, as we tend to implement ideas based on customer feedback, so your input is greatly appreciated:

https://tribe.uservoice.com/forums/195723-feature-ideas

Let me know if that helps!

Thanks,

Jaime

aemcclane
    Participant

Ok I will do that, thanks

aemcclane
    Participant

Ok I WIll do that

Glad we could help, you are welcome back in our support forums any time!

Since you marked this thread as Resolved, I am going to close this thread.

Have a great week!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Names of Ticket Holder’ is closed to new replies.