Name of the Organizer

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Name of the Organizer

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Nikolaus
    Participant

Hello0!

I do not see the Name of the Organizer anymore at http://www.labelpack.de/events/

Did I elete anythin importent in the theme oder did i press a knob I shouldn’t have pressed?

Josh
    Participant

Hey Nikolaus,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

It looks like this layout is a customized version of our list view. If you check your theme, you’ll most likely see a “tribe-events” folder which contains customized templates.

What you could do is take a look at this folder and find the appropriate list view file that is controlling this layout. You can then compare to the original list view files in the plugin folder within the “views” folder. You should be able to bring over the section which controls the organizer output.

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks!

Nikolaus
    Participant

Thank you.

No unfortunately it doesn’t help. So I now use the Location-Name to post the Organizer.

May be you can tell me, how to get rid of the link behind the Location-Name. Two words? File, Function (a word that I can search for to find the link).

All I need is: Organizer, City, Country.

Josh
    Participant

Hey Nikolaus,

Since this is very similar to our other thread, I’ll close this one and continue the conversation on that thread.

Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Name of the Organizer’ is closed to new replies.