My register button isn't showing on single event

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets My register button isn't showing on single event

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Lewis
    Participant

Hello! I would like to show the register button on a single event like the link below:
    http://communityparentnetwork.org/events/ron-lieber-the-opposite-of-spoiled/

But I can’t find how. The registration form functions say they are depreciated 🙁

Any help would be appreciated

Lewis
    Participant

This reply is private.

Josh
    Participant

Hey Lewis,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

Are you wanting to add the ticket form for a specific event to the homepage? If so, take a look at the “the_tickets()” function within the src > Tribe >Template.php, you can use this as a starting point for grabbing the tickets that you would like based on the event that you would like to pull the tickets from. You can add this code to your template for your homepage.

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks!

Lewis
    Participant

Thank you that is very helpful

What code do I use to include it?

Do I just use
    <?php the_tickets(); ?>

So is there no form that you can register with a dropdown to any event?

Josh
    Participant

Hey Lewis,

No problem!

You’ll need to copy the code from the function over and manually set your Event ID. The existing function expects to be displayed on a single event page so the code won’t know what event you’re wanting unless you tell it which event you would like to get the tickets for.

I’m not sure I’m following your last question there? Are you looking for a dropdown that lists all of your events?

Thanks!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘My register button isn't showing on single event’ is closed to new replies.