My other thread would not let me reply back. so here goes my question agian.

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions My other thread would not let me reply back. so here goes my question agian.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    MICHELLE

I want both wp event pages and eventbrite to be private will this cause any issues with the eventbrite ticket addon? And will the ticket box show how a count of how many attendees or rsvp’s or tickets bought?

Can you clarify what you mean and what you are wishing to do – do you want to push private events from WordPress to Eventbrite, for instance, or something else?

Thanks!

Brook
    Participant

Howdy again,

I hate it when the topic closes unexpectedly. Basically when you mark a topic as answered it close. I know this is frustrating and it is something we are going to change very soon.

I want both wp event pages and eventbrite to be private will this cause any issues with the eventbrite ticket addon?

There will be no issues. You can make an individual event private; or, you can make it password protected. This will hide an event from who do not have permissions (not editors or admins), or those who do not have the password. If on the other hand you wish to hide all events from some users, like those who are not logged in let us say, you can modify the plugin to work that way rather easily — some programming knowledge will be required though (or you could hire a freelancer for an ~hour or so).

And will the ticket box show how a count of how many attendees or rsvp’s or tickets bought?

By default it will not show this. That data is available though, and it can be output if you create a custom template for you events page and output the amount of tickets purchased.

Does that all make sense? Please let me know. Cheers!

– Brook

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘My other thread would not let me reply back. so here goes my question agian.’ is closed to new replies.